1. Z. Zhang, W. Chien, E. Henry, D. A. Fedosov, and G. Gompper, "Sharp-edged geometric obstacles in microfluidics promote deformability-based sorting of cells", Physical Review Fluids, 4, 024201, 2019. Highlighting synopsis in the APS's journal Physics.
2. S. H. Holm, Z. Zhang (Co-First), J. P. Beech, G. Gompper, D. A. Fedosov, and J. O. Tegenfeldt, "Microfluidic particle sorting in concentrated erythrocyte suspensions", Physical Review Applied, 12, 014051, 2019.
3. Zunmin Zhang, Ewan Henry, Gerhard Gompper and Dmitry A. Fedosov, "Behavior of rigid and deformable particles in deterministic lateral displacement devices with different post shapes". The Journal of Chemical Physics, 143, 243145, 2015.
4. Zunmin Zhang, Ting Li and Erik Nies, "Mesoscale Simulations of Cylindrical Nanoparticle-Driven Assembly of Diblock Copolymers in Concentrated Solutions". Macromolecules, 47, 5416, 2014.
5. Zunmin Zhang and Hongxia Guo, "A computer simulation study of the anchoring transitions driven by rod-coil amphiphiles at aqueous-liquid crystal interfaces". Soft Matter, 8, 5168, 2012.
6. Zunmin Zhang and Hongxia Guo, "The phase behavior, structure, and dynamics of rodlike mesogens with various flexibility using dissipative particle dynamics simulation". The Journal of Chemical Physics, 133, 144911, 2010.